CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Upload your files here! :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

John Powell, Chad Fischer - Alone Again

Title: Alone Again
Artist: John Powell, Chad Fischer
Album: Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs

alone again, naturally

I shouldn't be hangin' round
but my worlds turned upside down

you abandoned me, I fell off the tree
to the hard and lonely ground

you found somebody new
and cracked my shell in two
how could I foresee, you turn out to be
such a bucktooth Casanova

reff:
now there's only strife
and my life is lost of meaning
how I miss your furry lips
your shallow rapid breathing
I wish you only knew
that I'm only nuts for you
alone again, naturally

alone again, naturally


setelah melalui proses listening yg membuat stres, akhirnya berhasil bikin transkrip liriknya hahahaha
pasti pada tau film Ice Age kan? ini salah satu ost Ice Age 3
lagu ini nyeritain si buah kenari yg kesepian karena tupai yang tadinya selalu ngejer2 dia, malah pacaran ama bajing-terbang betina, yang tadinya ikut ngerebutin buah kenari ini juga
di sini si buah kenari seakan-akan bisa ngeliat, dia ngeliatin si tupai ama si bajing-terbang lagi "india2an" hahahaha
gila, liriknya sama persis ama scene2nya
jadi terkesan tragis gimanaa gitu wkwk
you abandoned me, I fell off the tree bikin gw kebayang lagi pas si kenari dicuekin hahahaha kesian bener
yg kocak bgt mah reff nya
now there's only strife > skrg hanya ada perbedaan.. ya iya lah, yg 1 buah, yg 1 lagi tupai hihi
and my life is lost of meaning > aduh tragis pisan euy
how I miss your furry lips > bibirmu yg berbulu?? wakakaka iya, berbulu.. kan tupai hahahaha
your shallow rapid breathing > waduh, napas terengah2 ala tupai hahahaha
I wish you only knew
that I'm only nuts for you > nuts di sini artinya beneran kacang wakakaka tragis

thanks to Niti for helping me

*thanks to Clara for correcting the lyrics*

27 comments:

Rafeeza Hamdan said...

hello..
thanks for posting this lyric.
it was so difficult to search it online and i almost lose hope.
however, after pages of browsing through, i saw your blog.
was hesitant to click but i decided.."this is it. my last attempt..i need that lyric!"

thanks so much dear.
the song is sooooooo beautiful and romantic but not many know about it.
Sigh.

regards,
rafeeza, malaysia.

Clara said...

hey, thanks for the lyrics
but I think there are some mistakes in one of the verses (at least according to my hearing)

you found somebody new
you cracked my shell in 2
I could not foresee you turn out to be such a bucktooth cassanova

Julian said...

thanks!! I will post this in my blog w/ your credits!!

http://joolean.web.id

Asinankurus said...

@razeefa: i lose hope on searching it too
as far as I search, there is no website that has its lyrics
so I tried to hear it myself and then wrote it down.. hahaha
you're welcome, dear :)
I love this song too ^^

Asinankurus said...

@clara: wow~ thanks for the correction, dear :)
I'll try to hear the song again and correct the lyrics ;)

Asinankurus said...

@joolean: you're welcome~!
thanks for the credit of me ^^

dfghjk said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
akhirnya jumpa jugak lirik ni..i am so die to find this lyrics!!!! so cute/romantic!!
tak tgk lagi ice age 3 tapi will soon!!!
Thx dude!!
(^_^)!

Anonymous said...

yeeah.. thanks nih. gila susah amat nyari lyricnya. gw repost ya, credit to you. haha

Asinankurus said...

@fea: romantic but funny hahaha
you're welcome, dear~! ^^

Asinankurus said...

@zabuzahs: yup, sama2 ;)
gw jg bingung mo nyari di mana, jadi gw transkrip sendiri deh haha
sip2, thanks for the credit of me ^^

Unknown said...

fufufufufu...many thank dear for the lyrics...
want it so bad...hehehehehe...
touching banget ya lagu satu ini...

BR,
erni adji

Asinankurus said...

@erni_adji: sama2 bro ^^
iya touching, tapi liriknya kocak xD

Andhika said...

wow...nais posting..
nyari2 lirik lagu inih. dapetnya malah lirik yang versi lama.
yang di nyanyiin ama Gilbert Osullivan

tararengkyu pisan..

btw, salam kenal

Atrix said...

lirik lagu nya lucu jg, ini lagu lama sih, flash back wkt nonton nih film. Btw thx buat transkrip lirik nya, salam kenal juga rekan blogger ;D

http://atrix.or.id/

Q_BaL said...

wow...
nice...
your english was good...
i'm little confused when heard the reff...
but not anymore when i read your blog...
thanx a lot
keep up the good work..

two thumbs up..^^

kucingku imut said...

wah ini yg aku cari2, thanks for upload, btw.. punya yg versi .srt nya gak..? biar bisa muncul liriknya di music player..

Mr.11 said...

Wow! Thanks for posting this lyric! ;) Finally! Me same like rafeeza.. Felt lose hope as 3 days searching on the net, found nothin'... But, I accidentally clicked a link to this post.. I'm so grateful!

Asinankurus said...

@Andhika: yg versi Gilbert O'Sullivan juga bagus koq :)
sama2 ^^ salam kenal juga

Asinankurus said...

@Atrix: iya, liriknya kocak pisan xD
jauh beda ama lirik lagu aslinya
salam kenal juga ^^

Asinankurus said...

@Iqbal: well, there are some mistakes at first.. my friend was helping me on this, and there is a new friend who helped me correcting it :)
my pleasure ^^ thanks :D

Asinankurus said...

@eslemon: you're welcome ^^
thanks for adding the info here :)

Asinankurus said...

@Sinaga Saputra: glad to hear that. you're welcome :)
kalo mau, gw bisa bikinin .srt nya
I'll post it in my blog soon, so please look forward to it~! ^^

Asinankurus said...

@iqkram: you're welcome! :)
glad to hear that my post could be this helpful for others ^^
I'm planing on doing the karaoke-timing for this song, so people can see the lyrics on media player and sing along with it ^^
please look forward to it~! :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

maturnuwun sanget mb....
eh teteh
^___^

Aaron John said...

makasih banget liriknya, dari awal emang suka lagu ini, tau taunya bener bener ngalamin kejadian nyata..
makasih ya...
cukup menghibur lagu ini